The second phase of the project was a field trip to Monmouth Executive Airport (BLM) in Wall, NJ. The events at the airport included:
- a presentation by Eagles View Aviation on fixed base operations and flight training,
- a surprised display of skydivers floating from the skies above,
- a static demonstration of several aircraft,
- a presentation by Marlboro Aircraft Service on aircraft maintenance,
- a presentation by Columbia Aviation on the fueling of large corporate aircraft and smaller privately owned aircraft,
- a presentation on weather briefing and flight planning via computer, and
- an opportunity to fly Eagles View Aviation’s Elite Flight Simulator.